Class Assignments Reflection

I am a returning student, so I am mostly aware of how this class is set up. Reflecting on my previous semester with this type of asynchronous schedule, I have really learned to appreciate the approach to this type of class. It comes with responsibility of doing your assignments without being told to (such as being reminded in class, for example) and learning how to set up your schedule. 

Additionally, the class is set up in a way that it is forgiving, that is, it provides extra credit assignments and grace periods for you to be able to be flexible in completing your assignments, which is great.

I will probably do what I did last semester, which is stick to my schedule that I made, and to stray away it as less as possible to ensure I can complete all my assignments correctly and on time! :-)


Completing my assignments on time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Z, the Microbiology major

Week 7 Story: The Prideful Man