Learning About Technology and Tools

 I have a decent amount experience using the tools mentioned. I usually find less practical means edit things such as my images, but it is nice to know that I can use easily accessible browser editing tools in order to make the process for my blogging throughout the semester easier, and I will surely take advantage of this.

I have only taken one other online class, which was Calculus I, and it was no where nearly as well-structured as this class is. Obviously, there was not a need to blog my learning throughout calculus, but the overall way in which the class tests your learning is much different, and in my opinion, much better. Other classes that are not online do not have an online focus, so they are also a lot less organized online and much more focused for in-class learning. They usually depend on you purchasing a subscription that comes organized (Connect, masteringphysics) and is rarely influenced by the professors themselves.

I do not personally have very many tips I can lend, as my best tips are just shortcuts such as copy and paste/opening a new tab/etc that make doing assignments quicker, but not better. I have found, however, a useful, free from copyright site that allows you to source images from.

This tool was extremely helpful to me last semester, as I utilized every image I used from this source. The others helped me in other classes from time to time when it came to formatting and other types of browser editing skills I may have needed for other classes.


Comments

  1. Hi Z,
    Wow, this is incredible, thank you so much for this suggesting and linking that site! I have found it such a struggle to try to find a good image to be the eye catcher of my stories and posts, but it is so hard to find good images that are not copyrighted. I am excited to utilize your link in my next blog post! Once again thank you, and I hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Z, the Microbiology major

Week 7 Story: The Prideful Man