Reading Notes: Week 2 Anthology

 The story in under Origin Stories: The Moon, The Man in the Moon caught my attention in particular because of the layout of the story. The dialogue was short and punctuated, as the lines were separated often, almost feeling like it was a calm dialogue, while also being assertive, as the story was. The theme matched this well, as the wise man sounded soft and slow. I began to read faster as these dialogues became blockier (in terms of format) and the dialogue got more intense and critical. Therefore, with the spacing in the just the formatting itself, it caught my attention throughout the reading. I would want to try this type of writing style, whether it was intended or not, to incorporate a type of "slow-read" that would match my theme of story if I had one of the sort.

Bibliography:

Katherine Neville Fleeson. The Man in the Moon. Source.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Z, the Microbiology major

Week 7 Story: The Prideful Man