Week 8 Reading & Writing

 I feel very good about the reading and writing assignments. I took the Indian Epics class with the same schedule last semester, and I feel like this semester I am more on top of things. I also feel like a lot of what I learned last semester in terms of my writing transferred over very well into this class. I like the design of my blog much more as well as my project website. The writing comes to me a lot easier after reading other students' writing as I am inspired with both their writing and blog designs.


My biggest accomplishment would have to be how I have learned to not only understand old myths, but also to relate them to my life in a way that I can write stories about them (especially since a lot of my renditions of the myths take place in universities). My favorite reading would have to be The Odyssey


My reading notes have been pretty helpful, but a lot of the time I just draw from memory. The reading notes help me make sure I get the details correct. I need to make sure I take the advice of my classmates, as well as my professor in my revisions to keep improving my writing!



I chose this image because I personally really love statues that are roman/old-timey and this captures the essence and beauty of Cupid in action, which makes it even more wonderful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Z, the Microbiology major

Week 7 Story: The Prideful Man