Week 8 Progress

 I am content with my progress thus far into the semester, as I feel like assignments such as the story revisions help me not only improve my writing and creative thoughts, but also my grammar and overall syntax that is extremely useful for improving since it is applicable everywhere. I think I am most proud of my first story that has been revised multiple times now. I feel like I have established a secure weekly schedule of knowing when to do assignments and not letting them sneak past me very often, or at all. I always do them at night as I feel like these assignments are a good way to unwind.


I like class assignments like these, where I am reflecting on my semester. I can get a good understanding of how it going by writing my thoughts down as such. I have used some of the extra credit assignments as well, but I save them usually for the week I have missed an assignment. I have done a few assignments out of interest of the topics of those extra credit assignments, though. I feel like in terms of my blog and my website, I have become more and more creative throughout the semester by developing and building it more and more.

As of now, I would like to hope that I will get more creative throughout the semester. Other than that, I do not have any concrete things I would like to change. Pitfalls such as not completing the assignment's requirements in their entirety because I did not read the instructions well enough are what I want to avoid. I hope I can try to incorporate newer, less modern writing styles and themes in my writing in future assignments. I might add more images and new styles to by blog and website in the near future to improve it and reflect my personality and writing more!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Z, the Microbiology major

Week 7 Story: The Prideful Man